Carnival Cruise Line will introduce its first luxury boutiques on the Carnival Venezia, an Italian-style ship that will be named in New York on June 14.
In partnership with Starboard Cruise Services, the ship will feature a mix of brands:
• Bvlgari, renowned for watches, fragrances and refined accessories.
• The Cartier boutique showcasing signature fragrances.
• A TAG Heuer shop showcasing the Swiss watchmaker’s timepieces.
• Handmade jewelry using Murano glass from Lionve.
• Printed attire designed by I Caftani.
• Signature vacation scents from Versace, Tom Ford, Love Moschino and Dolce & Gabbana.
• Classic sunglass designs from Gucci and Fendi.
• A leather shop with accessories and handbags from Marc Jacobs and Emporio Armani.
• Front Street Watches, featuring timepieces from Bremont, Gucci, Longines, Michele and Philip Stein.
• What Goes Around Comes Around, featuring a curated selection of “pre-loved” designer leather handbags and accessories.
In recognition of Italy’s masquerade balls, Venezia Masquerade Accessories will sell a collection of feather boas, fans, hats, t-shirts and home décor.
The Carnival Venezia Racing Stripes Collection will sell apparel, hats, drinkware and luggage tags that don a symbol of the Italian scooter.
The Carnival Venezia Inaugural Collection will sell windbreakers, polos, t-shirts, drinkware and other collectibles using the colors of the Italian flag.
The Italian-style ship is a new concept for Carnival, which is attempting to marry the ambience of the ship that formerly sailed for Costa with a “Carnival Fun” culture.
The Venezia begins cruising from its New York City homeport on June 15, following a ceremony with godfather Jay Leno welcoming the ship to the fleet on June 14.
Source: Read Full Article