Dubai hotel Atlantis, The Palm is a famous five-star hotel in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The hotel is home to WHITE Beach & Restaurant where Nareg Vartanian is the Head Bartender. The hotspot serves up a number of cocktails and now Vartanian has shared the recipe of the bar’s signature drinks with Express.co.uk.
- Dubai holidays: Never make this huge mistake as a tourist
The strawberry alcoholic frozen drink – aptly named Frozé – is perfect for when temperatures rise.
This is how you can make it yourself:
Frozé Cocktail Recipe
6cl rose wine
1.5cl grenadine syrup
3 pieces of fresh strawberries
6 pieces of ice cube
All put together in a blender, served in a wine glass, garnished with half a strawberry and a mint sprig.
What is WHITE Beach?
Although currently closed due to the coronavirus crisis, WHITE Beach & Restaurant normally offers a day to night experience, creating an escape from the traditional and expected.
The spot provides laid-back lounging while a soulful soundtrack provides the backdrop to WHITE Beach every day with a residency from electronic DJ’s Bob Howard as well as award-winning open format DJ’s DJAd and DJ Moky.
At sunset, there’s entertainment from international percussionists Walter Scalzone and resident Ibiza percussionist Rocky as well dancers, acrobats and singers.
Offering a dreamy slice of paradise with an in-tune-with-nature ambience, WHITE Beach exudes a rustic simplicity featuring a white-washed wooden deck accommodating cushioned loungers and wooden pergolas.
The deck leads out to the immaculate beach as well as a glittering infinity pool – complete with floating beds – which imperceptibly drops off into the ocean beyond.
Shaded by palm trees and cream crocheted umbrellas, there is no better place to while away a day in the sun.
The bar is also popular with celebrities. Tinie Tempah and Akon were recent guests.
“Dubai is an amazing place to be with a huge mixture of cultures and experiences,” enthused Vartanian.
“Atlantis, The Palm itself has so many; from the biggest aquarium in the UAE to one of the biggest waterparks in the world. There’s something for everyone in Dubai!”
- Holidays 2020: When can you travel abroad in the future? Full list
So what else can you do on holiday in Dubai? Express.co.uk spoke to Emirates Holidays for inspiration.
What is there to do in Dubai?
“From the idyllic beaches to the architectural marvels that punctuate the skyline, Dubai offers some of the most unique and modern attractions,” said an Emirates Holidays spokeswoman.
Here are some Emirates Holidays’ recommendations of what to see and do in Dubai.
– Wander the laneways of the atmospheric gold and spice souks of old Dubai, piled high with aromatic and glittering treats
– Check out super-cool Kite Beach if you are into water sports
– Have hours of laughs and squeals while cooling down at Dubai’s water parks such as Aquaventure Waterpark and Wild Wadi Waterpark
– Visit Downtown Dubai, packed with incredible sites, including an actual dinosaur skeleton inside a shopping mall and the tallest building on the planet, Burj Khalifa
– No holiday to Dubai would be complete without a desert safari. Hop into a 4×4 and go dune ‘bashing’ or camel-riding before sunset and then enjoy the remote Bedouin-style camps with fireside tales and dinner or even spend the night sleeping out in tents
– Check out the Dubai aquarium a 270-degree acrylic walkthrough tunnel that takes you under one of the largest tanks in the world so you can see some of the 33,000 animals – representing more than 85 species including 400 sharks and rays
– Hit the slopes at Ski Dubai within the Mall of the Emirates
– See Dubai from the sky via Seawings Seaplane Tours
– Check out Dubai Parks and Resorts Home to three world-class theme parks, one water park and over 100 attractions ranging from rollercoasters and waterslides to cinematic rides and live shows
– Take advantage of the international cuisines on offer whether that be from the award-winning restaurants or sample Emirati cuisines in the local souks.
Source: Read Full Article